Straw made of wheat is actually stem left over after grains from wheat are chosen. Traditionally, it has been treated as a waste. In many countries, it is burned off by the farmers, that leads to air pollution and rise of public health issues.
Nonetheless, these stalks still have worth. We can recover these stems and use them in order to create natural wheat straw .There are many online sellers like blue marche who deal with eco friendly wheat straws. We know that forests are at risk around the world, therefore it's necessary for us to find alternate options which don't need natural wood.
Image Source: Google
Wheat straw is best alternative. Here is a wide range of benefits associated with wheat straw; Some of them are listed below:
- They are robust, resilient and strong solutions.
- Products made from wheat straw are microwave safe.
- These natural materials are sufficiently able to handle hot liquids up to 100 Celsius temperature range.
- products wheat straw meet the safety standards of the US Food and Drug Administration of the United States.
- Wheat straws are Non Allergic and offer free solutions and gluten free BPA.
- Manufacture of paper with wheat straw can protect forests and can ultimately save the lives of human beings
- They do not contain dangerous toxic elements that could harm human health.
- You can generate income for farmers.